- Understanding of how 3D animation software works
- Understanding Menus, Icons, Dialog Boxes, and the Maya Interface
- Using Maya’s viewport to work with Cameras
- Understanding the basics of the modeling tools.
- Understanding the creation, attributes
- Positioning and management of 3D lights
- Create and apply Shaders, Textures, and Image Maps.
- Using Groups, Parenting, Constraints
- IK bone changes to create hierarchical, Animatable Models.
- Understanding Key Frames, the Graph Editor,
- Basic Animation Functions in Maya
- An in-depth look at the render settings in Maya
- How to create fully rendered animated sequences.
- 3D design & modeling, Digital sculpting, Texturing
- Look development & rendering, CG lighting, Particles & dynamics
- Hair, fur, cloth, Character setup & skinning, Character animation