DIPLOMA IN MIS & DATA ANALYSIS
Module 1: OFFICE MANAGEMENT (MS-OFFICE)
WORD (OFFICE Documentation)
- WORD (OFFICE Documentation)
- Page Setup, Text formatting, Data Proofing, Paragraph setting, Header & footers
- Mail Merge, Table (Applying Math formulas in table)
- PROJECT (Resume, Official Application, Letter, etc.)
ADVANCE EXCEL (STATISTICAL ANALYSIS)
- Basics of Mathematics Calculation, Customizing Excel sheet and workbook, Referencing
(Relative, Absolute, Mixed), Various Functions & formulas
- Data Importing & Exporting, Recording and Editing Macros, Sorting and filtering, Data Validation,
Pivot Table, If-And analysis, What-If Analysis
- H Lookup – V Lookup, Consolidation of Multiple Sheets, Scenarios, Goal Seek, Naming Cell Range,
Password Protection, Analyzing Data with Charts
- Creating Reports, Printing Reports , etc. (PROJECT)
POWERPOINT (Presentation & Projects)
- Slide Layout, Slide Transition, Slide Show, Animation, Sound and Video Effects
- Working with Advanced Tools and Masters, Inserting Illustrations
MS- OUTLOOK (MANAGING BULK e-MAILS)
Module 2 (VBA MACRO PROGRAMMING )
Create a Macro
- With Excel VBA you can automate tasks in Excel
by writing so called macros. In this chapter, learn how to create a simple macro.
- The MsgBox is a dialog box in Excel VBA you can
use to inform the users of your program.
Workbook and Worksheet Object
- Learn more about the Workbook and Worksheet object in Excel VBA.
- The Range object, which is the representation of
a cell (or cells) on your worksheet, is the most important object of Excel VBA.
- This chapter teaches you how to declare, initialize and
display a variable in Excel VBA.
- Use the If Then statement in Excel VBA to execute code
lines if a specific condition is met.
Loop (While, For and For Each loop )
- Looping is one of the most powerful programming techniques.
A loop in Excel VBA enables you to loop through a range of cells with just a few codes lines.
- An array is a group of variables.
In Excel VBA, you can refer to a specific
variable (element) of an array by using the array name and the index number.
- In Excel VBA, user defined function can be used.
- Learn how to create control such as command button.
Module 3 (Tally (ERP) WITH G.S.T.)
BASICS OF ACCOUNTING (With Project
- BASICS OF ACCOUNTING
- Ledger Posting, Bill wise details, Cost center, Allow Invoice
- TDS(Tax deducted at source), TCS(Tax collecting at sources)
- Debit note and Credit note, Price list, Bill of material
- Check printing, Zero value entry,
- Multiple Godown, Integrate account and inventor
- Budgets and scenario management
- Maintain stock categories
- Maintain batch wise details (set expiry dates for batches)
- Use different actual and billed quantity
- Separate discount column on invoices
- Use tracking number (delivery/receipt notes)
- Use rejection inward/outward notes
- Payroll (Basic Salary, HRA, TA, DA, PF, ESI, Net Salary)
- Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet
Module 4: MS- Access
- Table Creation (Designing View, Wizard, Setting Relationship
- Query Management (Designing View, Wizard, Sorting, Applying condition, Formulas)
- Form Building : (Designing View & Wizard View)
- Report & Label Creation (Designing View & Wizard View)
- Importing – Exporting
- Query Building (Cross Tab, Unique, Duplicate, Delete, Update, Append etc.)
- Setting up Relationships
Module 5: MySQL RDBMS(Relational Database)
- RDBMS Terminologies (Attribute, Records, Entity, Entity Set etc.)
- Data Integrity (Entity Integrity, Referential Integrity)
- Types of Keys ( Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super key etc. )
- Data Types in SQL ( Char, Varchar, Numeric, Date, Long etc.)
- Primary Key, Not Null, Unique, Check, Default
- References, On Delete Cascade
Types of SQL Commands (DDL, DML, DCL)
- Creating a Database Table (Create Table Command)
- Alter Table, Update Table
- Inserting Data in Table
- Retrieving information from Table (Select Command)
- Conditional Retrieval using Where
- Use of Logical Operator (AND, OR, NOT) with where.
- Special Operator IN, NOT IN, BETWEEN, NOT BETWEEN
- Use of Wild Card Operator.
- DISTINCT clause with Select
- Working with NULL Values.
- Using Expression with column
- Working with Date
- Arranging of Records in Table (ORDER BY).
- Group By (Creating Smaller Groups in a Table)
- Having Clause
- Aggregate Functions (Count, Sum, Max, Min, Avg etc.)
- Arithmetic Functions (ABS, CEIL, FlOOR, MOD, POWER etc.)
- Character Functions (CHR, ASCII, LOWER, UPPER, SUBSTR etc.)
- Date Functions (SYSDATE, ADD_MONTHS, LAST_DAY etc.
- Query With Multiple Tables ( JOINS)
- Using Table Alias
- SET OPERATORS (UNION, INTERSECTION, MINUS ETC)
- NESTED QUERIES
- Using Aggregate Functions In Nested Queries
- Using Special Operators (EXISTS, NOT EXISTS, ANY, ALL)
- Corelated Queries
- Updating and Deleting Columns From a Table
- QUERIES ON VIEW
- Data Controlling Using Grant And Revoke Command
- Indexes (Create, Alter, Drop), Clustered-Non Clustered Index
- Transaction Management (Begin, Commit, Rollback, Save)
- Triggers (Creating, Altering and Dropping Triggers)
- Magic Table
- Procedures and Functions
- Procedures and Functions
- Temp Table (Local and Global)
Module 6: NET BANKING & ONLINE RETURNS (E-Filing)
- Internet Banking (Corporate and Individual Login)
- Beneficiary Management (Addition and Deletion of PAYEE, Setting Transaction Limits etc.)
- Fund Transfer (NEFT, RTGS, Third Party Transfer etc.)
- E-Filing Of TAX
- Filling Income Tax Return [ Form 16-A], e-Filing TDS and GST etc.,
- Revised Returns
- Utility Payment through Net Banking, Debit Card, IMPS, e-Wallet etc.