Duration : 12-15 Classes X 1.5-2 Hrs 1 Months Approx, Alternate Days
1) Create a Macro: With Excel VBA you can automate tasks in Excel by writing so called macros. In this chapter, learn how to create a simple macro.
2) MsgBox: The MsgBox is a dialog box in Excel VBA you can use to inform the users of your program.
3) Workbook and Worksheet Object: Learn more about the Workbook and Worksheet object in Excel VBA.
4) Range Object: The Range object, which is the representation of a cell (or cells) on your worksheet, is the most important
object of Excel VBA.
5) Variables: This chapter teaches you how to declare, initialize and display a variable in Excel VBA.
6) If – Then Statement: Use the If Then statement in Excel VBA to execute code lines if a specific condition is met.
7) Loop: Looping is one of the most powerful programming techniques. A loop in Excel VBA enables you to loop through a range of cells with just a few codes lines.
8) Events: Events are actions performed by users which trigger Excel VBA to execute code.
9) Array: An array is a group of variables. In Excel VBA, you can refer to a specific variable (element) of an array by using the
array name and the index number.
10) Function : In Excel VBA, user defined function can be used.
11) Controls: Learn how to create control such as command button.