Create a Macro
- With Excel VBA you can automate tasks in Excel
by writing so called macros. In this chapter, learn how to create a simple macro.
- The MsgBox is a dialog box in Excel VBA you can
use to inform the users of your program.
Workbook and Worksheet Object
- Learn more about the Workbook and Worksheet object in Excel VBA.
- The Range object, which is the representation of
a cell (or cells) on your worksheet, is the most important object of Excel VBA.
- This chapter teaches you how to declare, initialize and
display a variable in Excel VBA.
- Use the If Then statement in Excel VBA to execute code
lines if a specific condition is met.
Loop (While, For and For Each loop )
- Looping is one of the most powerful programming techniques.
A loop in Excel VBA enables you to loop through a range of cells with just a few codes lines.
- An array is a group of variables.
In Excel VBA, you can refer to a specific
variable (element) of an array by using the array name and the index number.
- In Excel VBA, user defined function can be used.
- Learn how to create control such as command button.
- ## (PROJECT WORK)